for Music, Speech & Drama
SPECIAL CLASS RESTRICTIONS
- Set pieces in the Programme of Events may not be offered as Own Choice pieces in any other class, and no item may be performed in more than one class.
- No Beginner is allowed to enter a Beginner's Class for a second year.
- In the Instrumental Graded Classes, competitors may not enter more than one grade.
- PIANO DUETS & TRIOS. No competitor may perform twice in the same Class.
- 24 hours notice should be given for withdrawal from a class so that adjudicators are not kept waiting.
CHOICE OF MUSIC & ADJUDICATORS' COPIES
- If an Edition is specified, it must be used.
- Unless performance from memory is preferred, all performers must play from printed music or a copy authorised by the publisher.