for Music, Speech & Drama
Please note for 2021 up to date Rules, Regulations and Policies can be found in the combined Syllabus via the Home page and in Play & Perform upon entry.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS & COMMUNICATION
- Entries are to be made online via the 'Play and Perform' portal. Entries must be submitted by March 15th 2021.
- Classes are open to amateurs only unless otherwise stated. For this purpose, an amateur is one who does not earn his/her living from practising in the discipline in which he/she has entered.
- Where there are age limits, age must be reckoned to the 1st May 2021. The age of the eldest competitor in Duets/Trios/Quartets/Groups determines the correct class. All age limits must be strictly adhered to.
- Only in the case of the withdrawal of a Class will the fee be refunded.
- Not current. Competitors should expect to receive by 10th April via email attachment a form(s) giving the date,
venue and approximate time of classes entered. Performers are required to print the form(s), enter the information requested, and to give the completed form to the Adjudicator's Steward at the time of performance.