for Music, Speech & Drama
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS & COMMUNICATION
- Entries may be made online. Hard copy entry forms must be returned to the appropriate section secretary by
15th February 2019. A stamped self-addressed A4 envelope with appropriate large letter postage must be enclosed.
- Classes are open to amateurs only unless otherwise stated. For this purpose, an amateur is one who does not earn his/her living from practising in the discipline in which he/she has entered.
- Where there are age limits, age must be reckoned to the 1st May 2019. The age of the eldest competitor in Duets/Trios/Quartets/Groups determines the correct class. All age limits must be strictly adhered to.
- Only in the case of the withdrawal of a Class will the fee be refunded.
- Competitors should expect to receive by 12th April, a form giving the date,
venue and approximate time of Classes entered. Performers are expected to enter the information requested, and to give the completed form to the Adjudicator's Steward at the time of performance.